Eutropis austini — Austin’s Mabuya
I uncovered this large and robust (i.e., fat) skink while raking through leaf litter in the hopes of finding a snake. No snakes were found by me at that time.
- Eutropis austini account on The Reptile Database
- Eutropis austini account on iNaturalist
- Sudesh Batuwita, 2016. Description of Two New Species of Eutropis (Reptilia: Scincidae) from Sri Lanka with a Redescription of Eutropis madaraszi (Méhely)
- Somaweera, R., Somaweera, N. 2009. Lizards of Sri Lanka: A Colour Guide with Field Keys
- de Silva, A., Ukuwela, K. 2017. A Naturalist's Guide to the Reptiles of Sri Lanka